KeyInCode 4500-WSB Smart Lock
- BLE Enabled: Accelerate lock onboarding and Wi-Fi setup via Bluetooth. Admin app also allows for manually locking and unlocking.
- Lighter duty internal use or protected external use. Residential, light commercial, multi-family, office
- Works with RemoteLock cloud management software & ACS wired solutions for whole building access management & control from anywhere
- Enables periodic updates from web-hosted application via built-in Wi-Fi
- Allows for remote monitoring & control from anywhere via web browser or mobile app
- Supports multiple credential types including PINS, Temporary Guest PINS, ReadyPINS (Algorithmic) MIFARE Classic Cards & Mobile
- Features uninterrupted, door-access usage -- lock retains all programming & data even in the event of power outage or router offline
- Supports passage mode, auto-lock mode and passage schedules
- Easy to install, connect, manage & use
- Allows for setting of notifications for user entry & alerts for unexpected issues
- Offers secure bi-directional encryption
- BLE for easier commissioning of locks and unlocks via the mobile app
- Mobile Credentials over BLE (TBA)
- Dimensions - Exterior 6 3/4(H) x 2 1/2(W) x 2 3/4(D) in. / Interior 6 3/4(H) x 2 1/2(W) x 2 3/4(D) in.
- Batteries - 4 AA / Battery Life - 1 year with typical use
- Code Capacity - 3500
- Code Length - 4-10 digits
- Communication Standards - 2.4GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
- Event Audit Trail - 1000 stored offline
- Door Handing - Right, left, reversible
- Functions - Classroom, storehouse
- Access Types - PIN, ReadyPIN, Card, Mobile
- Scheduling - Lock schedules User schedules, Holiday exceptions
- Locking Device - Tubular latch, mortise latch
- Backset - 2 3/8" (60mm) & 2 3/4" (70mm)
- Door Thickness - 1 3/8" -2 3/8" (35mm-60mm)
- Warranty - 1 year
Light Commercial Duty Lever w/BLE for Vacation Rental, Office, Retail, Commercial
Access Types: Smart Card, PIN, ReadyPINs, App Unlock, Key Override
The KeyInCode 4510-WSB-626 smart lock is a business grade smart lock designed for offices, retail, and business properties. New BLE (Bluetooth) functionality makes it easier than ever to set up your locks in the RemoteLock Admin app. It also allows admins to lock/unlock the device within Bluetooth range.
This version of the KeyInCode locks gives you the choice to commission the locks over Bluetooth. Device commissioning will use Bluetooth instead of the existing Wi-Fi process. Bluetooth, being a user friendly process, will have an improved user experience for adding locks to the RemoteLock platform. Local Lock/Unlock enables an authorized user to use the Admin app to control a lock when within bluetooth range.
Managed via RemoteLock’s cloud-based, access control software and mobile app, locks can be configured wirelessly to adjust lock settings, manage users, view history, receive alerts and more.
KeyInCode locks are built for flexibility, accepting multiple credential types including PINs, temporary guest PINs, ReadyPINs (Algorithmic), MIFARE smart cards and BLE mobile credentials (coming soon).
*This lock requires a monthly subscription to RemoteLock's cloud-based access control software to take advantage of all of its remote access capabilities.