KeyInCode 5500-WS Smart Lock
Grade 2 Lever w/WiFi for Commercial, Multi-family, Office, Retail, and Warehouse
Access Types: Smart Card, PIN, ReadyPINs, App Unlock, Key Override
Locking Device Options: Tubular Latch, Mortise Latch, Exit Bar
The KeyInCode 5500-WS smart lock is a commercial grade smart lock designed for large enterprises, offices and commercial properties.
KeyInCode locks utilize built-in Wi-Fi to connect directly to the internet via existing Wi-Fi networks, allowing property owners to manage access remotely and affordably extend access control deeper into buildings beyond traditional wired exterior doors.
Managed via RemoteLock’s cloud-based software and mobile app, locks can be configured wirelessly to adjust lock settings, manage users, view history, receive alerts and more.
KeyInCode locks are built for flexibility, accepting multiple credential types including PINs, temporary guest PINs, ReadyPINs (Algorithmic), MIFARE smart cards and BLE mobile credentials (coming soon).
- Medium duty internal use or external use. Commercial, multi-family, office, retail, institutional
- Works with RemoteLock cloud management software & ACS wired solutions for whole building access management & control from anywhere
- Enables periodic updates from web-hosted application via built-in Wi-Fi
- Allows for remote monitoring & control from anywhere via web browser or mobile app
- Supports multiple credential types including PINS, Temporary Guest PINS, ReadyPINS (Algorithmic) MIFARE Classic Cards & Mobile
- Features uninterrupted, door-access usage -- lock retains all programming & data even in the event of power outage or router offline
- Supports passage mode, auto-lock mode and passage schedules
- Easy to install, connect, manage & use
- Allows for setting of notifications for user entry & alerts for unexpected issues
- Offers secure bi-directional encryption
- Dimensions - Exterior 7 5/8(H) x 2 3/4(W) x 2 3/4(D) in. / Interior 7 5/8(H) x 2 3/4(W) x 2 3/4(D) in.
- Batteries - 4 AA / Battery Life - 1 year with typical use
- Code Capacity - 3500
- Code Length - 4-10 digits
- Communication Standards - 2.4GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
- Event Audit Trail - 1000 stored offline
- Door Handing - Right, left, reversible
- Functions - Classroom, storehouse
- Access Types - PIN, ReadyPIN, Card, Mobile
- Scheduling - Lock schedules User schedules, Holiday exceptions
- Locking Device - Tubular latch, mortise latch, exit bar
- Backset - 2 3/8" (60mm) & 2 3/4" (70mm)
- Door Thickness - 1 3/8" -2 3/8" (35mm-60mm)
- Ratings - ANSI/BHMA A156.25-2018, Grade 2, ANSI/BHMA A156.2-2017, UL 3hr Fire
- Warranty - 1 year
*This lock requires a monthly subscription to RemoteLock cloud management software to take advantage of all of its remote access capabilities.
View Data Sheet